- This event has passed.
Emotionally Healthy Spirituality
June 14 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Monday and Friday, repeating until July 29, 2019
For those desiring to take steps in their Christian life and discipleship, to break free from bondage to the past and experience healing, Emotional Healthy Spirituality is an eight-session video-based Bible study on the integration of emotional health and contemplative spirituality. Many sincere followers of Christ, followers who are really passionate for God, join a church, participate weekly in a small group, serve with their gifts, and who are considered “mature,” remain stuck at a level of spiritual immaturity–especially when faced with interpersonal conflicts and crises. The Emotionally Healthy Spirituality video study and companion study guide offer a strategy for discipleship that address this void, offering powerful pathways to transformation that will help people mature into a faith filled with authenticity and a profound love for God.?
The eight sessions include:
• The Problem of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
• Know Yourself that You May Know God
• Going Back in Order to Go Forward
• Journey through the Wall
• Enlarge Your Soul through Grief and Loss
• Discover the Rhythms of the Daily Office and Sabbath
• Grow into an Emotionally Healthy Adult
• Go to the Next Step to Develop a “Rule of Life”