Final Prime Time until fall June 27th at 11am. Worship, Message (Victory vs. Defeat), and Communion. We will have a BBQ lunch and we need you to sign up so we can serve you well and get your request for beef or veggie burger or sausage and sauerkraut. Sign up in foyer or contact Dave at email@example.com
Father’s Day serves as a reminder of the responsibilities that come with being a parent. Current trends see children who have been raised in the church, tap out of their faith journey once they reach young adulthood.
Join us at 10:00, where Jon Warner will walk us through Key Scripture Verses Deuteronomy 6:4-9 and Mark 12:28-34.
Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone very special to be a DAD.
Happy Fathers Day!!
This passage serves us well when we ask this question………”In the past week….”
- Did I consistently show patience with others?
- Would people be able to affirm that I demonstrated kindness?
- Was there any time when I felt a measure of resentment for the good things that were happening in the life of someone else?
- Did I find myself needing to tell others of my accolades or accomplishments?
- Was there any point at which I felt anger because things weren’t going my way?
- Did I find myself angry over something that, in retrospect, was not all that significant?
- Was there a point at which I found myself wanting to re-live the resentment I felt towards someone who had caused hurt in my life?
- Was there a moment when I wished someone would get what I believe they deserved?
- Did I, at any point, find myself struggling to be truthful in a difficult situation?
- Was there a time when I felt I wanted to give up on something or someone?
- Did I find myself wondering whether or not I could really trust God?
- Was there a time when, in thought or conversation, I found myself being overly pessimistic?
- Did I find myself wanting to drop a responsibility I carried?
LSA is hosting the next meeting of the Presbytery! We provide opening worship at 5:30pm, then serve dinner BBQ style. Its an open meeting, so all are welcome. Please RSVP to the office if you will be there for dinner so we can prepare for numbers.
Call (519) 979-8082 or click to >>>> Email
For those desiring to take steps in their Christian life and discipleship.
An 8 week journey starting June 3 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm.
Click here to learn more!